Leisurecraft CT Georgian Cabin - Sauna
✈ Free Shipping on this product
→ Lowest Price Guaranteed
→ No Sales Tax (exceptions apply)
The Georgian Cabin Sauna, part of the Canadian Timber Collection, is handcrafted by Leisurecraft from Eastern White Cedar that is lighter in colour and has tight knots in the wood. The cabin shape fits in well with all cottages and homes and comes in kit form. The metal shingle roof ensures that your sauna is dry and ready to enjoy.
- 2-6 person capacity
- Made in Canada
- Premium metal shingle roof included
- Eastern White Cedar – light colour and knots
- 5mm bronze tempered glass
- Solid wide benches
- 8 kw heater recommended or wood burning
- Crate Size - 96"x45"x44" High
Return & Refund Policy
Returns are not allowed for all Leisurecraft products. But if anything is damaged during shipment, you will receive replacement wood/products. You are ALWAYS guaranteed to receive a functional product.
Trucking Company Responsibilities
- Making an appointment to deliver your sauna
- Delivering your sauna to the end of your driveway or curbside
a. The trucking company is NOT responsible for unloading the sauna
b. The trucking company is NOT going to back their truck into your driveway
c. Most times the trucking company will deliver with an 18 wheel truck. Will this size truck fit on your road or neighborhood?
- If the sauna crate is less than 92” (7 feet), the trucking company may have a lift gate on the back of the truck which can be used to assist getting the sauna off the truck.
- If the sauna crate is more than 92”, there will not be a lift gate to unload the sauna crate and the customer needs to decide how they are going to get the crate off the truck.
- Returning phone calls to the trucking company in a timely manner, to arrange delivery
- Determining how the sauna is going to be unloaded from the truck
a. Crates will vary from 6 feet long to 14 feet long
b. The crate’s weight will vary from 800 pounds to 1600 pounds, depending on the size of the sauna
Customer is responsible for unloading the sauna crate from the truck
Suggested methods for unloading the truck
a. Use a forklift or other mechanical piece of equipment
When using a fork lift to pick up the crates, they must be picked up from the end of the crate and fork lift extensions are required.
b. Renting a tilt tow truck to pick up the sauna from the local terminal and have it delivered to your home
c. Have a crew of helpers able to either take the sauna off the truck or unload the crate while on the truck until the crate can be lifted off the truck
If the crate arrives damaged, you can accept the shipment, however, please take pictures of the damage, and note the damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading (BOL). Immediately, contact your dealer or Dundalk, so we can contact the shipper.
a. Mark the Bill of Lading (BOL) with “(Crate arrived open/damaged- Possible Hidden Damage.”
The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. saunas are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product.
This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the sauna, (eg. Tightening bands on the barrels, cleaning or staining the sauna) refer to your sauna assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product.
This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labour costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.