Artisan 42-Inch 3-Burner Built-In Professional Gas Grill With Rotisserie & Light
✈ Free Shipping on this product
→ Lowest Price Guaranteed
→ No Sales Tax (exceptions apply)
With materials and construction, functional design, and meticulous craftsmanship surpassed by none, Artisan Professional Grills are tough enough to withstand the rigors of living outdoors.
Heavy-duty 304 18-8 stainless burners create evenly distributed extreme high heat to the cooking surface.
All Artisan by Alfresco products are made in the USA from commercial-grade 304, 18-8 stainless steel. Durable heli-arc hand-welded seams with no mechanical fasteners.
Ambient blue LED front panel lighting illuminates knobs creating a rich beam of light exactly where you need it. Artisan Professional Grills come with a flush-mounted 1500º rear ceramic infrared rotisserie burner (neither of these features are available in the American Eagle Series).
A special pyramid shape with a flat top and heat-holding cavity on underside delivers intense even heat to the cooking surface. Radiant tray locks briquettes in place. Turn tray over and fire burners on high with lid closed to self-clean.
Heavy-duty stainless steel cooking grates with a special non-stick nonstick electro-polished finish are positioned over briquette and "U" burner sections for ultimate performance.
The two-position warming rack stores conveniently up and out of the way when not in use.
Available with an optional interchangeable infrared burner upgrade. Upgraded 20,000 BTU infrared burner has a 100% combusting ceramic surface for intense even heat and authentic steakhouse results. Cooks 50% faster with virtually no flare-ups.
- Three 20,000 BTU main U-burners
- 15,000 BTU infrared rear-rotisserie burner
- Total 75,000 BTUs
- 110V electronic ignition
- Bright halogen work light
- 2-position warming rack
- Grilling area: 620 sq. in.
- Available in LP or Natural Gas
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Dimensions: 42"W x 26.31"D x 23"H
- Cutout Dimensions: 40.50"W x 19.75"D x 9.50"H
The warranties shown below commence on the date of the original purchase.
- 15 years – Stainless Steel Burners.
- 10 Years – All Stainless Steel Parts.
- 3 Years – Ceramic Briquette Trays (briquette excluded).
- 1 Year – Complete warranty – All parts and Labor. (Batteries when applicable are excluded)