Arteflame One Series 40" - Grill
✈ Free Shipping on this product
→ Lowest Price Guaranteed
→ No Sales Tax (exceptions apply)
Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame grill. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cook top heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Classic 40" grill is a one of a kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The round base is also crafted of CORTEN steel and is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Removable cooktop is manufactured from 1/2" steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance free patina over time
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 38" High, 345lbs. (102cm x 97cm, 156Kg)
- Reference Grill Size with 5 foot 10 Male
- Base diameter is 21"
- Arteflame Grills are all steel making the grills quite heavy, shipping weights can be over 500lbs!
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it's been seasoned and used several times.